Thursday, March 3, 2011

Love of Sport Motorcycle

I like sport motorcycle... no, I love sport motorcycle!

I was inspired by StarSport and my brother.
 I was born and living in Vietnam which has a huge number of motorbike. I love the feeling of speed when my brother rode me at over-speed. Feeling the air went through my finger spaces, crushing the skin and pressure pushing back, they made a passion on me. So I tried to find some kind of  legal racing motorbike or motorcycle sports. Then I saw motorcycle racing on StarSport and became an addict of sport motorcycle and racing motorcyle.

My favorite product is Yamaha because of its strong designs and great motor running.

One of my dream is someday, I can ride a supersport motorcycle like YAMAHA YZF R1. Seems like I can't reach it until I'm eighteen, at least. So the only way to fill up my satisfaction by riding... bicycle.

I hope through my blog, somebody will be able to find a passion of Sport Motorcycle like me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment